Disneyland – a place of childish joy for children of all ages! It does not even matter how old you are, everyone seems to find some magic in Disneyland. It doesn’t even matter if you have visited a Disneyland park before, because every single trip there will be new, unique and colourful. And, ultimately, it does not matter whether you like pirate movies or old school cartoons, because there will be something for everyone when they enter the gates of Disneyland.
If you are planning on a trip to Disneyland Paris soon, make sure to stock yourself up with a lot of energy, because there will be so many things to do and see that you will definitely want to spend a lot of time there.
As a tip, look into tickets for Disneyland Paris online to save money before you go.
Just to make sure you don’t miss out on the best this theme park has to offer, read on and find out about the very best rides at Disneyland Paris.
1. Big Thunder Mountain. If you want to take a trip to the Frontier land of the USA, even if you are in Paris, then this is the place to be. If you decide that you really want to embark on this ride, make sure that you get there as early in the morning as possible, because this is a really, really popular one and you will want to avoid long queues (especially if you are traveling with children who may get overly anxious).
2. Rock n Rollercoaster. For those who love rock music, this ride will feel amazing. Smooth and exciting, this is the kind of ride everyone, regardless of age, will always enjoy.
3. The Tower of Terror. For those looking for adventure and thrill, this is the perfect ride. Brace yourself, because you are about to “fall” no less than 13 floors into the “Twilight Zone” and this will feel absolutely amazing!
4. Star Tours. For the huge Star Wars fans out there, this will probably be one of the best rides not only at Disneyland, but of their life.
5. Pirates of the Caribbean. What could go better than a pirate-themed ride after having plunged into the high-tech world of the Star Wars? This is most certainly a must-see regardless of whether or not you are a big fan of the movie!
6. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. Worry not, because nothing about this ride is actually dangerous – but it will definitely give you an adrenaline rush (just enough to make you feel as if you were on a real adventure).
7. Peter Pan’s Flight. If you are looking for something that feels almost magical, then this is the ride you should not miss out. Peter Pan is in itself a magical story of childhood and youth and embarking on this ride will actually make you feel like flying over starry London – just like the favorite characters of your childhood.
Obviously, there are a lot of other rides at Disneyland Paris and it is quite likely that you will find your own favorites in this trip. Enjoy the ride, smile and allow yourself to be childish again because this is what Disneyland is all about!